I accidentally bought some eggs! Oops!!

what are the chances that bidding war participants would be together on the same thread.. we are truly addicted..

A person I was bidding against for some Barnevelder eggs is now one of my favorite people to PM on here.. bidding makes strange bedfellows..lol
love.gif
Carrie9

Shelly

Quote:
LOL Nice to meet you
big_smile.png
my mom was bidding on them for me
wink.png

I have my heart set on the other eggs
lol.png

Funny!

Ummm...tell your mom I'm sorry.
The only explanation I can give is that it's too cold for me to hang out outside with my birds so I decided to get some more! Also, I am TOTALLY addicted to Call ducks-now you HAVE to understand that based on your user name.
smile.png

Twisted logic, I know, but it's the best I can come up with.
Nice to meet you, too.
That same person is selling another dozen Call duck eggs and I PROMISE I won't be bidding on them.
wink.png

Awww
hugs.gif
Dont be sorry at least your a member on here and bidded on them and tell me how they turn out and if you get any crested ducklings
droolin.gif

I knew some kind of duck fan was out there bidding on them
wink.png

Quote:
Ummm...tell your mom I'm sorry.
The only explanation I can give is that it's too cold for me to hang out outside with my birds so I decided to get some more! Also, I am TOTALLY addicted to Call ducks-now you HAVE to understand that based on your user name.
smile.png

Twisted logic, I know, but it's the best I can come up with.
Nice to meet you, too.
That same person is selling another dozen Call duck eggs and I PROMISE I won't be bidding on them.
wink.png

There are call duck eggs on Ebay?
droolin.gif

MINE!!
gig.gif

Well, I couldn't possibly bid on more eggs because I have one LG bator with 8 due to hatch anyday and I borrowed my friends incubator and I have about 20 of my own Seramas eggs in there.
hu.gif

So, what do I do? I buy a cabinet incubator and it is now setting in the bedroom empty, up to temp.....and I think ..."hmmmmm, what would my friends on BYC do if they were in the same situation?" and then I see this thread and now I know....so here I go!!!!!
celebrate.gif
Oh no, I forgot about the Call Duck eggs due to hatch at the end of the month that are at the Incubator guys place because he didn't have my cabinet bator ready in time for them.....so is my bator really empty?????
idunno.gif

When one of my hens was broody I made sure she was unable to get to the computer. I just knew I would have a batch on the way if I didn't keep her out of the office!
D.gif

She wanted them bad-she was broody for 2 months on and off!

Maybe I will let her sit with me soon and she can decide what she wants.

Oh believe me, I didn't NEED any more right now! I am already on a duckluck's waiting list for about a gazillion dozen of her Call eggs for the spring!
I just don't have any cresteds and she hasn't gotten any YET!
Also, I already have 21 Calls and 2 honorary Calls(my 2 beautiful Bantam Mallards). I mean, I didn't want them to get lonely...that sounds weak doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom