I Almost Got Arrested!!! *Very long story*

What else could you have done, let the drunk beat you up?
hu.gif
You did what you had to do to defend yourself. Now, don't you go beating yourself up over it, ya hear?
hugs.gif

Oh Mark! I am so sorry you had to go through that!
hugs.gif
You definitely did the right thing though. My dad always taught us NEVER to hit first but if someone hit us, then you need to defend yourself then step away. Hopefully when he returns from his drunken stoop, he doesn't continue to bother you. What a jerk!
rant.gif

MARK! oh my goodness. this is horrible news. of course you did the right thing. sometimes the right thing is only the right thing in the moment you have to do it.

i am glad you are okay.
hugs.gif

praying for you right now, friend.
frow.gif

You did the right thing Mark, and I applaud your patience in restraining yourself...... now do you want all of BYC to come on over and let him see just how many friends you do have.....we are here for you buddy..............

Good on you, Mark. You did your best to avoid the problem then it came to you giving you no choice. You did the right thing.

Too bad parts of our society is getting so rediculous one cannot take their trash out or go about normal daily freedoms with out being attacked.

Nothing wrong with being sensitive either Mark, you are a good person!

So sorry this happened to you, you've been through a lot this week. Don't worry about the drunk guy (loooooooooser), the cop maybe he was just saying what the law could do, but what is one to do? Be found dead on the street?

Wow... that is so scary! Don't let the horrible things he said to you get to you either. People can be so mean and nasty and it stems from THEM and has nothing to do with you. Chin up! You did good.

out side and told the cops everything and there were 3 cops 2 of the cops told me i did the right thing because the guy attacked me and the 3rd cop was so rude he told me he could arrest me why?????

I guess you could say 2 out of 3 cops in your neighborhood have common sense
wink.png

That other cop was just a jerk. Forget about it. You did the right thing. Even cops can be jerks! Imagine that! lol​

Mark, you did great! I don't think I could have handled being assaulted by a drunk idiot. Congrats...

However, I do have a word of warning. This guy is your neighbor, and judging from this, the situation of him being a drunk, offensive jerk is not going to isolated. This may happen again, and this guy may be looking to go after you for "getting him into trouble". Nincomepoops (can't use the words I prefer) like this see everything as someone else's fault. BE CAREFUL!!!! Sad but true, he may be gunning for you, and if he's not drunk and there are no witnesses, things might go against you. Sucks, but thats the way it is sometimes.

You did a fantastic job!!!

Back
Top Bottom