I am beginning to question my sanity...

Ahhh - but think of the wonderful contentment you'll have as you sit in the coop watching your chickens frolic happily in their beautiful home!

Yes, actually, maybe we are a bit insane here on the whole, come to think of it. You won't tell anyone, though, will you?!
big_smile.png

Yes, I know........ sigh.........
I gashed myself on the cheek last week putting up a new 'pedator proof' fence for my guys......My boss called me on the gash said OMG, what happened?! He thought a cat got me !
I don't think I even stopped to go inside when it happened as I was losing daylight fast...the insanity of it all.................

When I went to the doctor for my arm, he asked how I did it. "Well, see...I was chasing this chicken..." You should have seen his face. They actually put that on the insurance form...Patient was chasing a chicken.... Drat. Now the insurance will probably consider it a mental health visit and only pay 60%....

Quote:
LOL, guilty!! I'm glad my post let you know you're not alone.. I have yet to start with the hardware cloth.. I still remember the misery of using 5 feet of it to build my first brooder.. OUCH! My dad got me some gloves that are dipped in something rubbery... but I am thinking a kevlar body suit might be safer! Maybe the bomb squad at our local PD will met me borrow one?
This morning, my dear Daddy says "Do you need me to come up tonight and help you get that back panel on?"
No, Daddy, thanks, but I think I'll do it myself. Or maybe I can find a stranger wandering my neighborhood who wants to help out!!

Davaroo!! I knew I was getting something backwards!!

"- Meaure twice, cut once"
Wish I had read this advice last Monday!! JK! (sort of)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom