I am finally being who i want to be

thumbsup.gif

Good for you!

You'll continue to have ups and downs throughout life, but if you can always return to feeling proud of yourself and loving yourself like you are now, you'll be able to do anything you put your mind to.

hugs.gif

Good for you!
I personally have never had trouble with that sort of thing. When I need to dance crazily, I do it! When people say I'm weird because I love my chickens, I say that it's weird that you chase after balls like Labrador Retrievers.
That being said, I love pretending to be other people, especially in plays.
cool.png

I think this is something that most people realize by the time they hit their 20's. Being yourself is something you think you have done all your life till you realize that you havent been. Thats when your able to accept yourself and live happily. Im glad to see you have. I hope everything you work towards works out alright for you. Being involved in helping others is a very good thing to dedicate yourself too. You should be proud of yourself.

If any of your family does not support you, dont feel bad and give up. My family is against the things I wish to do too. Simply cause they think you should live life a different way -- Their way.. But thats not how life works. If everyone did the same thing in life then we wouldnt have as many options as we do and life would be rather boring and lack options .

Well done!!! .... you have taken the advice of the wise on BYC used it and now realise that you are a really nice person...... I am so proud of you.... take life by the horns, live it..... now go rock the world......
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom