I am sick of this....NEEEEEED HELLLLLPPP please

A third thing to consider is necrotic enteritis, which I think is quite common in Pakistan and would explain the sudden deaths. Treatment for that in the US would be something like tylosin.

If I were in your shoes and unable to have a necropsy done I would think about treating for coccidiosis with amprolium, a sulfa drug, or toltrazuril. I would also think about treating for necrotic enteritis at the same time.

Are you able to do your own necropsy? This manual shows how:

Attachments

• Poultry-necropsy-Manual.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Please i need help. i am on the verge of tears. there is something wrong somewhere that i havent figured out.

why on earth does the following happen? :-
1- my 1.5 to 3 months old different ages of chicks are perfectly fine and in the morning they are found dead.
2-there is no sign of diseases whatsoever.
3- my adult chickens 7-8 months old, just die one fine day... again no sign of illness.

my own thoughts--im a newbie and want to know where i am right and wrong?
i feel there has once been chickens here with merek's disease and thats why these sudden deaths take place... AM I RIGHT???

the chickens(adults and chicks) have all been vaccinated-ND-IB new castle and infectious bronchitis, still i get these mortalities.

the temperatures here go to a maximum of 110 degree farenheit.

is it because its very hot here??
i have installed a fan here also. i give them spinach, watermelon everything... i am on the verge of crying... please help me.
Post pictures of your coop/run area please.

I give ND-IB vaccine mixed in water and make them drink it.

Before this, I used to give it in the eye.

Tylosin is available.

I had the post-mortem(necropsy) done and it showed ND and that I should change the food. Also they instructed me to give the following medications:-
Erythro-TS,
Citra- alka
And
Lysovit vitamin.

Should I treat for coccidosis or necrotic enteritis?

Please can you tell me what the treatment for necrotic enteritis is?

Do you have a root cellar or cool garage to place them in for the time being? First floor or basement of a building?

Back
Top Bottom