I AM SO MAD

apbgv

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Iowa
earlier this month my laptop decided to die. sent to hp, suppose to be under warranty. Now they are trying to tell me it was liquid spill on it. amazing how that happened when I have never spilled anything on it, have always kept it in a case when not being used. I will NEVER buy another HP again. So bogus. Amazing it worked one minute, closed er up put away, get to the hotel and it is broken. BS!!!

Well, we can put them in the dumpster with DELL. I work with people and i ask alot of questions about products when i need to compare experiences. I have and HP now and and i have not had as bad of luck as you, but i still dont trust it/them. So, in all my asking, i have decided to go with the Imac next time i have to buy a computer. I have only heard how wonderful they are. I think they work better for the simple reason that they make their own software. All is made to work together and not against the computer. I know it might be hard to get used to, but its just sounding like its going to be the best way to go. All these companies take advantage of the consumer, i am so sick of it. I suggest you contact the better business bureau and see if they can help you with this HP problem. They fixed the people at DELL in less than 24 hours. I was very impressed. Good Luck. Wendy

Last edited:
My laptop is a compaq, and it has been ok. But the cd drive stops working about once a month. All it is, is the laptop cant find the software for it. Its and easy fix but aggervating. Its not a year old yet.
sad.png
My next laptop will be an Imac too. Ive only heard great things about them from alot of people.

Quote:
That is why I do not buy any warranty most every time they all try to explain to you how whatever is broke is not under warranty it is all a scam I had a tool that said the warranty was good for the life of the tool well if the tool is broken then the warranty is no longer any good
sad.png
he.gif

HUmmmmmm...now I am scared....LOL...I have an HP desktop..had it for 10 years ...have had 2 upgrades and am ready to purchase another one soon...was gonna go with HP again..but thanks to this post...I AM goin to educate myself about the warranty so I dont have to deal with a nighmare like the one you are havin right now ....When I do go to get a new one , I am goin to get a signed copy of a warranty to keep in case I have trouble...LOL!! ( like that would help....ha ) Thanks for the warning ....I think I will shop around some more!!
smile.png

we have both. We have the Mac "mini" which I am currently using
big_smile.png

And the laptop is a Compaq (sp)

I HATE the laptop. I do not like Vista.

We have had one problem with the Mac mini since we got it.. uhmmmm 6.5 years ago and it was just this past week. And it was something my dh could fix. Granted. He is a computer geek and is the Mac go to guy at his company. But I prefer my Mac.
Sadly all the "back end" programs I use at work only work on PCs
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom