I am ssssssoooooo evil

Quote:
ummm no. more like three of the people whom i chat with in private from this board the most other than wickednerd. So you are one of only three! don't be offended! I have fresh cut watermelon...

Seeds or seedless? I really like to spit the seeds around as I make a mess with it on the porch.....

with seeds of course!

Quote:
ummm no. more like three of the people whom i chat with in private from this board the most other than wickednerd. So you are one of only three! don't be offended! I have fresh cut watermelon...

Hey hey hey! Now don't you try and lure her back over to your side. M.A.D. would be glad and honored to have you join it's ranks, Laurajean! I have fresh baked cookies!

Hmmm... what kind of cookies? Oatmeal? Peanut Butter??
big_smile.png

Quote:
oh I will... when I have a proper place for them I will!

what kinds of ducks do you like?

I have only had experience with runner ducks.

Quote:

Hey hey hey! Now don't you try and lure her back over to your side. M.A.D. would be glad and honored to have you join it's ranks, Laurajean! I have fresh baked cookies!

dangit!

Quote:

big_smile.png

don't fall for it! She puts uh uh meat in her cookies!

Quote:

big_smile.png

Actually I have both! Funny that! We couldn't decide which ones we wanted more so we made a batch of both (my brother and I). Tis chewy yumminess!

Back
Top Bottom