I An Idea For All of You, do you agree (concerns My Genetics Opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hey Shay Thanks For weighing in, Your Frizzle project is almost like a mini project, that will be easy especially seeing the frizzle cockerel you have i would say you would have some nice ones to show in just a few generations. Those will be nice. The Black Phoenix is what your trying to make also right as an end result, that will be a lot of work but i know you can do it.

Now since i have personally seen your birds in shows your website and your yard, I know that you are working with some great breeds! You raise sumatras which are listed as critical (under 500 birds and 5 primary breeding stocks if i can remember off the top of my head) Plus you show and raise your silkies and cochins ect ect. So I think thats great your saving some great breeds.

I learned alot when it comes to helping chicks, while i don't plan on doing it until im more educated about the subject, im not really against it anymore, but it still does confuse me alot.

Quote:
Your right, and it saddens me with the lack of interest in heritage breeds
sad.png

So rather than saying what you believe people shouldn't be doing, cheerlead them into doing what you advocate. Flies and honey rather than flies and vinegar
wink.png

Well I guess So
tongue.png
GO Rare/ Heritage Breeds
cheeringsmileys.gif
cheeringsmileys.gif
cheeringsmileys.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom