I bought 4 babies at Ace Hardware in Crawfordville FL, and don't know what kind they are.

kdsres

Chirping
10 Years
Aug 23, 2012
Panhandle, Florida
Can anyone tell me what my tan brown and white ones are? They have no crest showing at 5-6 weeks.

IMG_20200409_190641.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-01-15-16-23-279.jpeg
    Screenshot_2020-04-01-15-16-23-279.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 11
It's hard to tell from this picture, but the tannish ones I suspect are Easter Eggers.

The white one could be a variety of breeds. Could be another Easter Egger. Does it have a single comb? Are its legs feathered?

Last edited:
It's hard to tell from this picture, but the tannish ones I suspect are Easter Eggers.

The white one could be a variety of breeds. Could be another Easter Egger. Does it have a single comb? Are its legs feathered?
So far, none have combs, and no leg feathers. Guess in about 4 or 5 months I will know for sure.. They are funny. When I let the out it's like chicky Nascar. They fly and posture at each other and stare into the mirror at themselves, circling the cage.

So far, none have combs, and no leg feathers. Guess in about 4 or 5 months I will know for sure.. They are funny. When I let the out it's like chicky Nascar. They fly and posture at each other and stare into the mirror at themselves, circling the cage.

I hope you are right! I'd love different colored eggs. I have an Americauna that used to lay blue eggs, (so fun! ) but she is old now, and lays 5 or 6 eggs then quits for a month or two. She is a pet. Thank you all for the input. I will let you know when the first eggs appear!

Back
Top Bottom