I can sex your pullets and cockerels!

Do you like my thread?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Pics
Can someone sex my 5 week old mottled Cochin bantams? I'm pretty sure number one is a cockerel (first 3 pics at 1 week then at 5 weeks) number two is last 3 pics (1 week and 5 weeks); combs seem pretty pink, both seemed to have the L shaped short wing feathers at 2 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_5153.JPG
    IMG_5153.JPG
    426.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5232.JPG
    IMG_5232.JPG
    649.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5231.JPG
    IMG_5231.JPG
    769.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5154.JPG
    IMG_5154.JPG
    434.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5227.JPG
    IMG_5227.JPG
    630.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5234.JPG
    IMG_5234.JPG
    656.2 KB · Views: 13
So, I asked about this guy earlier in the thread and were told it was difficult to sex from the pictures I had and that a picture of it's saddlefeathers could help.
I unfortunately haven't visited my parents lately (I relatively recently moved out and the chickens stayed at my parent's farm) and thus not being able to take any photos myself, but my mom sent me this photo (The chicken is probably about 14 weeks old in the photo):
VYJR5295.jpg

I don't know if the saddlefeathers are visible enough, but hopefully this new picture will make sexing a little bit easier.

So, I asked about this guy earlier in the thread and were told it was difficult to sex from the pictures I had and that a picture of it's saddlefeathers could help.
I unfortunately haven't visited my parents lately (I relatively recently moved out and the chickens stayed at my parent's farm) and thus not being able to take any photos myself, but my mom sent me this photo (The chicken is probably about 14 weeks old in the photo):
View attachment 1055856
I don't know if the saddlefeathers are visible enough, but hopefully this new picture will make sexing a little bit easier.

Definitely a rooster!

hi guys can anyone tell me what gender they think my cemani is? they told me it was as female but she looks male to me lol.

Attachments

• IMG_5349.JPG
    IMG_5349.JPG
    723.6 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom