I can't add breeds to my "list"

OurLittlebitRanch

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jan 2, 2012
Pueblo, Colorado
I accidentally found out I could create a list of the breeds of chickens we have. Well I somehow created a "new list" and was able to add the first breed that I cam across and the number of that breed that I have. I clicked on another breed and clicked "add to list", filled in the required fields but nothing happens :( Am I missing a step?

I think I'm having a similar problem, I found a Wishlist and have been trying to add breeds to it, but whenever I click on the breed I want it just does this weird loading thing and doesn't do anything after that. I'm using Firefox.

this is the err or I get in a small popup box

"There was a problem submitting this to the server. Please try again."
but I have been getting that error for several days now. I have a Mac, does that make a difference?

That is exactly what I got. I just can't figure out how to print screen!!! 

Anyone have any ideas?

There is a button on your computer that says Print Screen, it's usually in the upper right hand corner of the keyboard, after that I've always gone to Paint and just hit Ctrl + V which will paste the screenshot then save and that's all there is to it. I'm going to get some screenshots when I get to a computer, can't do it from my phone.

My problem is slightly different. I want to DELETE a list. Since I have yet to find (3 different browsers tried) the Your Forum Signature section as described in the FAQ, I thought I'd try List as its "possible" replacement. Obviously not, but now I'm stuck with a List that isn't what a List was intended to be.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread, as it is related to List.

Regards,
kamir

Back
Top Bottom