I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I talked DH into just 1 more, ya know after 5 kids whats 1 more let's make it an even number. We won't have to buy anything it'll be fine.

OOPS Its TWINS!! LMAO!! I told DH its his fault cause we were trying for a girl too hard. We ended up getting 2 of them.

I just love that story!!!!! I would love twin girls, but DH would die.

Is anyone scheduling the birth of there baby? My hospital is an hour away and I've heard of others scheduling the births. I would love to have the baby a couple weeks early anyway - the doc said he could possibly do it a week early? Just curious if its common. With my first one my water broke in the AM but I never got contractions- Late that evening I decided to go to hospital and they gave me plotocin. I didnt have her till late the next AM though.

My doctor is going to induce me Monday if I don't go first. My due date is Monday and I have been in a lot of pain for weeks now. I am looking forward to holding my baby. I know some doctors will induce you a few days early if they think you are going to have a big baby.

Quote:
fl.gif
that you're in the hospital now. If not, tomorrow is the day!
celebrate.gif

I am still at home. I am having contractions but I still think they are the fake ones. I hope she comes tomorrow. I will post pictures as soon as I come home from the hospital.

I think I'd be eating hot curries, getting someone to drive over bumpy ground with me in the car, and having very vigourous sex at that point to try to hurry things along!

good luck
smile.png

Last edited:
I have tried all of it.
big_smile.png
I even took Castor oil lastnight. That stuff is gross. None of it has worked. I even played Wii with my son today. I guess she doesn't want to come today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom