I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Wait, you have 5 boys and 1 girl and you think you will get to sleep without waking up every 3 hours any time within the next couple of years?
wink.png

I have 4 kids...... 12 yrs...4 yrs...3yrs....and 22 months. My kids only get us up 1 time a week if that. It has not always been this way, but I love it now.

gpamela3499 I bought a box of each kind of cookie and they were gone in 3 days. lol I love girl scout cookies. In my defense the kids did help eat them.

I've been really really lucky with my kids that all of them love to sleep! They were all sleeping through the night before 6 months old and never really woke up at night after that.

I wonder if I'll be that lucky with the girls when they get here. I hope so!

Quote:
Wait, you have 5 boys and 1 girl and you think you will get to sleep without waking up every 3 hours any time within the next couple of years?
wink.png

i am the master of midnight feeding and sleeping at the same time!
lol.png

but then again, my little girl loves to wake me up at night anyways..thank god for naps during the day i guess!
lol.png

Finally got the word I'm being induced on the 17th!!! If I make it till then- doc said he felt the head. It felt like he was trying to pull the baby out right there in the office
roll.png

Still sticky here.
I will be 1 month on Monday.
Dizziness only lasted 5 days.
But what is lasting, is that constant feeling, like my bladder is full all the time, and my uterus has that constant slight "burn" to it.
Nothing bad, just always there.
Anyone else dealt with that?
The other 6 that I lost never felt this way. Hoping that is a good thing.

And talk about the "augmentation" going on up north
lol.png

1 month??
i have always wondered something...how do people find out that early? is there a special test at the doctors? i have read about a lot of ladies finding out when they are a month along which i guess would make the baby 2 weeks old?

i have never found out until i have been 8-9 weeks and puking my guts out.
lol.png

Quote:
Here is how I find out. And this started with the first one.

I have always felt ovulation. And I feel implantation. Very sensative to these things
smile.png

I get dizzy and my boobs start to grow and become unbearable, about 24 hours after that.

ETA: I forgot to mention the burping
gig.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom