I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Broccoli. I think I've eaten it every day for at least the past 5-6 days.
idunno.gif

i might as well still be pregnant today...this little guy wont stop crying unless i am holding him. nonstop.
hmm.png
hes still adorable though, so i can deal with it.
love.gif

i wouldnt mind but i really needed to have cleaned the house today..its such a pit.

hit.gif

Quote:
can you strap him to yourself so your hands are free to do other stuff? He feels loved and secure, and you can get on with things!

Well, I am officially DUE today! Looks like I'll probably be headed to the hospital for an evening induction tomorrow though. Anyone want to play "guess the baby's weight" with me? I'll guess 9lbs 7oz.

that is exciting!!! i bet the baby will weigh...8 pounds and 9 oz!

tonight i am getting a baby swing, so mister fussy can be occupied long enough for me to clean the house some. i finally found a decent used one for a good price because i am not paying 150 for one, that is for sure.

I don't blame you, the price of swings is ridiculous. I have one of those little mini travel ones that my cousin gave me. I hope it will be enough to keep Ethan happy because I'm not planning on buying a big one. I sure wish I could find an old fashioned wind-up swing like I had with my oldest son (who is 22) instead of a battery operated one... that wind-up thing was wonderful!

Robin'sBrood :

Well, I am officially DUE today! Looks like I'll probably be headed to the hospital for an evening induction tomorrow though. Anyone want to play "guess the baby's weight" with me? I'll guess 9lbs 7oz.

I guess 8lbs 6oz!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom