I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebwy, I am thrilled to bits you had that lovely baby boy! I cant wait until you are completely situated again and can show us how cute he is.Sending you tons of love and good house vibes in hopes you find a perm place to live with your soon-to-be-husband asap!!!

Littlefarm_Bighappy I am so sorry he is being that way.He must have something going on in his head to make him act that way towards you.At least we all care for you and the babe, and we are all hoping you make it to a safe delivery date for your little one. Big Hugs!

As for me over here, almost 17weeks and doing ok.Dh has gotten to feel the baby move a few times, he is still squeamish about it haha.After so many kids you would think he is a-ok over stuff like that!
I took a Intelligender prediction kit this am like I did with the last baby.It said Girl which is what my gut has been saying since day 1 lol. My mil is hoping it is wrong bc she wants me to have a boy so her grandkid numbers are even (right now she has 8 granddaughters and 7 grandsons)I told her to cross her fingers that the only SIL I have left who can have kids has a set of twin boys to make all her numbers even again LOL.
I leave to go home to NY for a few days on saturday and the week after I get home is the big US! So excited to see this baby's face, I have been less than excited this pg bc of the whole shock of it all and I know once I see that little face I will have some more positive feelings about all this
big_smile.png

Had my 38 week check today - I'm 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated.
celebrate.gif
I know that's not a lot, but I'm SOOO happy I'm at least doing something! BP was 112/74 and I've gained 29 lbs. We're looking at induction on the 31st, mainly b/c my doc is on call that weekend and I took August off from work, so if I don't have him at the beginning of August I'll end up only having a couple weeks at home with him.
big_smile.png

Kellyhm- Go baby go!!!!

Thanks to everyone for the support. He just got home and went straight to bed. I am sitting here feeling like a scab has been ripped off my heart. Just sucks. I know it takes time to get over being dumped but geez it hurts hard at first. We've been together since we were 17, married 13 years. We had such a nice anniversary trip this past month.

Part of what kills me is he always says he resents my animals- I know he HATES my dog, who I just love. I am always happy and support what he likes- if it makes him smile, I support it.

Plus, I just don't get how anyone can hate dogs. Or animals. Not caring for, I understand. BUt resenting and hating? I don;t show much (maybe one goat show a year, and I haven't been to a show for two years) and my son does fair. My horses are cheap pasture pets, get a farrier three to four times a year and hay I trade work for.

The Wise Woman in me is trying to tell me he hates them because they make me happy, but that's such a horrible conclusion I don't want to believe it.

Last edited:
here are your photos
smile.png

this is Arwyn.
40932_dsc00547.jpg

40932_dsc00534.jpg

thank you for all the support, I'm exhausted but I am reading and wishing you all good things for your babies

Im not (im too young) but my cousin is, shes 30 though, she got married in like may or june 2007 (not entirely sure which now) and is like 4 months now i think, i think shes due in december around my little brothers birthday (my bros bday is 12/21 and i think she due like the 27 or something like that, its somewhere around that time is all i know), i dont think they know what it is yet though so it may be a surprise, i really dont care which, im sure it will be cute and im happy for them. so yay!
big_smile.png

he's like a mini-version of a baby
lol.png
all his newborn clothes are too big for him.

thanks
smile.png

oh my stinkin gosh that baby is soooo stink adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!

and when Ella was born her NB sized stuff was huge on her too, she actually fit into them until 3mths old LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom