I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is hard taking care of the kids when you are pregnant and sick, but you make it through and forget about it once the baby is born. I have to say, my laundry and house has been neglected for the last 7 months. We also use the Natural family planning and it worked for almost 2 years then we messed up....hehe....I can't do the hormones. I go crazy.

Mrs. Turbo :

it is hard taking care of the kids when you are pregnant and sick, but you make it through and forget about it once the baby is born. I have to say, my laundry and house has been neglected for the last 7 months. We also use the Natural family planning and it worked for almost 2 years then we messed up....hehe....I can't do the hormones. I go crazy.

I think I will probably get an IUD in between kiddos. I can't do pills (I don't remember to take them, plus the hormones make me really pissy and depressed). I was on depo for 8 years and loved it, but don't want to do that again before #2 since it takes a little while to get it out of your system.​

Quote:
I think I will probably get an IUD in between kiddos. I can't do pills (I don't remember to take them, plus the hormones make me really pissy and depressed). I was on depo for 8 years and loved it, but don't want to do that again before #2 since it takes a little while to get it out of your system.

I had the IUD.......headaches, couldn't sleep, bad cramps, spotting all the time. I hated it. If you can do the depo than the IUD might not be too bad. Took me 5 months to get pregnant after the Depo shot, usually only takes a month or 2.

Mrs. Turbo :

We also use the Natural family planning and it worked for almost 2 years then we messed up....hehe....I can't do the hormones. I go crazy.

It worked for us for almost 9 years.
big_smile.png

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
I think I will probably get an IUD in between kiddos. I can't do pills (I don't remember to take them, plus the hormones make me really pissy and depressed). I was on depo for 8 years and loved it, but don't want to do that again before #2 since it takes a little while to get it out of your system.

I had the IUD.......headaches, couldn't sleep, bad cramps, spotting all the time. I hated it. If you can do the depo than the IUD might not be too bad. Took me 5 months to get pregnant after the Depo shot, usually only takes a month or 2.​

It took me 7 months to get pregnant when I got off depo, but I'd been on it for 8 years, so I expected it to take a little while. I might try the progesterone only pills and see if I can handle those since it's basically the same as depo from a hormone standpoint.

I tried them and you have to take them the same time everyday for them to work.....I was on them and breastfeeding and still got pregnant.

Well he is finally here. Emery Edward Elegue
He weighed 9lbs.2oz and was born Fri at 9:59 pm
His newborn clothes fit perfect

23813_100_7532.jpg

Picture with Dad

23813_100_7538.jpg

Look how high he could hold his head up

23813_100_7534.jpg
23813_100_7534.jpg

Last edited:
promiselandfarm July 20th
mrs turbo Due Sept. 23
littlefarm_bighappy Last week Oct (dates are guesses)
Birdgirl Nov 17
Southernbelle - November 28
Livinzoo December 28
Mandalina Jan 1st
Noble Rooster Jan 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom