I can't get a scary movie out of my mind

Quote:
He was not real and he never existed. Ignore horror movies claims that they are based on a real story. That is usually malarkey.

Both the movies, Psycho and Chainsaw Massacre were inspired by a man named Edward Gein. He killed three people, none with a chainsaw. He was a sick, mentally disturbed man but he was not Leatherface.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein

Quote:
I saw the Mist also. It was not scary, just troubling. The ending was gut wrenchingly horrible.

I saw the Mist a few months ago as well. It wasn't too bad.....until they killed the one handsome soldier guys, when thye all ganged up on him because they thought it was his fault, and stabbed him in the stomach over and over then through him out in the mist, and watched him plead for his life. I could hardly watch that. Stuff like that is horrible, and sad. The end left me miserable and depressed all night.

The last "scary movie I watched that made me not able to sleep was "The Strangers". Before that, "Dog Soldiers".
hmm.png

i never ever watch scarey movies.. i have a very active imagination even after 57 yrs. if i hear scarey music coming i will be the first one out of the room.. my son is the same way and he is 30 lol

Over the years I have been less able to handle gory movies. As a kid I was fine with them (I had parents that didn't really care what we watched. The only movie that was off limits was Friday the 13th because of "nudity") I was really bother by The Texas Chainsaw Massacre though. I couldn't sleep after that. I originally wanted to see house of wax, but I just don't like watching movies that involve suffering, especially torture. I do enjoy the Saw movies though, except for some of the weird parts. I'm not really a squeamish person, but I see so much gore in real life that I just don't need to see it on TV.

sounds like you saw ordinary citizen
watch a better show and remember it was not real !
I'll give you a big hug to make you feel better
hugs.gif

think of your chickens and there cute little faces
love.gif

drum roll please.....It was 'law abiding citizen.' It starts out with a happy family scene that turns to complete chaos......like the worst thing you can imagine ever happening to your family. The rest is his revenge, which to me seemed justifiable, although not something the average person could have carried out. There are 8 people that live in my house. Thats a lot of people to miss if the worse ever happened here.
The attacks that have happened in this town recently have occurred in the early morning hours, very shortly after the men left for work. There are not very many unlocked houses here anymore since that, but that movie was ......well I don't even have words to describe it.
I want to fence in my whole yard anyway, because the chickens can assume the grasscutting responsibilities and eliminate my need for a lawnmower, but a few free roaming dogs at night, after the chickens are penned would be just the thing.
I bet the skymask man (thats what the Cut Off rapist wears) wouldn't show up to my house if he had to pass by fido and all his brothers and walk through chicken poo.

Did he get paranoid and start locking up everything? My poor kids wanted to play outside today. I allowed them to, but I kept calling them to come closer to the house, so I could see and hear them real good.

God Save Us...from well-meaning, intolerant, know-it-all, Do Gooders who keep making more things illegal all the time. We don't ALL need to be like each other!" --Me

I love this statement it should be a law

Back
Top Bottom