I can't get a scary movie out of my mind

movies that *can* actually happen scare me more than the fiction ones. i can watch most scary movies not even have a problem but get me one that is based on true facts.. and i could get scared out of my wits. ha. i watched The Strangers... i had a really hard time after that for a while. ugh. i am terrified of home invasion.

Chickeypoo...that movie may scare you then. It was bad. There was another one that scared the wits outta me because it happened to these peoples daughter and CAN actually happy to your daughter/son at any time and that scared me. I had a hard time finishing it. I believe it was "The house at the end of the road" or something like that. I was just sick watching it but I HAD to find out if the girl lived!

I watched "The Mist" with my kids last night. Why oh why did I do that? I thought it was going to be a little cheesy and campy but not too bad. I read the short story by Stephen King a long time ago, and didn't remember it being too bad. Well, guess what? It was bad. The worst part though was not gory or anything, it was just about how people react when they think they are all going to die. The end really got to all of us, it was not gross, just very sad. From now on, before I watch a movie like that with the kids, I am going to watch it by myself first to make sure it is okay for them.

I feel sorry for anyone who breaks into my house no matter if I am home or not...worse if I m home...I have four Dobermans in the house, three loose at all times...the baby isn't trust worthy yet and too, there just isn't room for another dog on the bed at night...got to get a bigger bed...the three adults sleep on the bed and the male positions himself between we girls and the door...he sleeps with one eye open and one ear cocked...I know they are discriminatory and will protect because they have demonstrated that capacity...all they really have to do is alert me and point out where the problem is and I can handle the rest...I am an excellent shot and even if I weren't, buckshot properly placed will stop bad people...love scary movies...some of them are pretty funny and cheap budget...what really scares me is the human animal intent on mayhem...

i STILL freak out ever time i watch texas chainsaw massacre. SIGH............ leather face was REAL! The pic's at the end of the crime scene gave me nightmares for over 15 years...lol.

When i travel through Texas, i won't even stop to pee unless it's at a LARGE, lighted , many people, cops there, 24 hours truck stop. LOL..... TRAMA

Yeah, same here. Anyone trying to break into this house wouldnt get too far courtesy of dogs....
human animals ARE way more frightening than anything else. I think thats why its hard to get those kind of movies out of my head.

Last edited:
Quote:
Books frighten me, but movies don't bother me. The movies that have been mentioned on this thread haven't scared me. Although Paranormal Activity was very creepy and well done.

The book, IT, scared the living bleep out of me. I know there was a tv series about the book but my memory is vague. Did they come out with a movie?

The most frightening movie that I ever saw was not a horror movie. I think that it was called, Taken. The man's daughter was taken by a sex ring. Did any of you see that movie?

Quote:
I saw the Mist also. It was not scary, just troubling. The ending was gut wrenchingly horrible.

Back
Top Bottom