I can't get a scary movie out of my mind

rhoda_bruce

Songster
10 Years
Aug 19, 2009
Cut Off, LA
I don't get to watch much tv. Well I took a movie to work with me ( I have a really easy job ) and it scared me half to death. The man is victimized and looses his wife and daughter to a horrible death. The movie is really about his revenge, but now I am locking my doors in the middle of the day and I started locking up my work place at night even though most of my co-workers don't. When I watched it, all I could think of is how little some of my daughters are and I wasn't home with them and I started praying. I am 44 years old. I guess I will get over it. I think they don't spare us much on tv or movies anymore. Makes me feel like finishing off my fence.......my whole yard and getting a few extra stray dogs to keep around the place.

Ah...you'll be fine. You just creeped yourself out....its okay...
just keep telling yourself that its all in your head..and that you wernt scared BEFORE the dang movie...
hugs.gif

Quote:
... and take a concealed carry class .. have a nice little .38 on you at all times ... just sayin'
big_smile.png

When watching a scary movie, Imagine hearing CUT!!! and a lot of movie people working on the set and the actors in costumes. After all, it is a movie.

Quote:
LOL .. and I was going to tell her that she doesn't HAVE to watch a scary movie .. just go to the REAL crime board I'm on .. That's enough to make ya lock your kids up and not trust you neighbor..

There are some truly EVIL people out there.. fortunately, they are not the majority of us ...
smile.png

It will stay with you for a while, the feeling that you are not alone. I watched a scary movie that really scared me (Drag me to Hell) and I usually love scary movies and hardly ever get scared by them.

Oh I'm the worst about that too!
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you watch Paranormal Activity. I *love* scary movies, I love getting the heebie jeebies, and it scared the heck out of me. Possibly the scariest movie I have ever seen. I may or may not have salted around my home the next day.
gig.gif

I'm 62 years old. I have seen some scary things and lived through them.
bow.gif

I WILL NOT watch these kind of movies or such on T.V.
barnie.gif

LIFE is TOO SHORT to waste it in this manner. It's like beating your head against a Brick Wall to see if you'll feel better when you quit.
he.gif

STUPID to mess with that stuff.
sickbyc.gif

just my 2 pesos worth,
smile.png
wink.png

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom