I Can't Get it Out of My Head!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by LittleLady98, Jun 1, 2012.

1. The theme song to "Dora the Explorer" keeps ringing in my head!!!! [​IMG] No matter what I do, it's still there!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Have you ever had a stupid song stuck in your head? [​IMG]

2. SillyChicken

SillyChicken Crowing

Jan 12, 2010
    lol... you got an ear worm!

Yes, but at least it's generally songs I don't mind... my ear worms like me! [​IMG]

3. Peaches Lee

Peaches Lee Songster

Sep 19, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    There's a song by ELO called "Can't Get it Out of My Head" which is really good--listen to that and have that in your head for awhile LOL!!

4. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    Haha , Dora is epic . [​IMG] But yes , I do sometimes have songs stuck in my head . But the good ones ! :)

5. jallny

jallny Songster

May 26, 2012
    why Dora???!!!???!!!

6. nikki1

nikki1 Songster

Oct 16, 2011
    Eatonville, WA
    Oh, yeah...Dora often rattles around in my head. Too dang catchy! I've heard that the best way to get a song out of your head is to share it with someone else, so I regularly do that with my 6th grade class. Many of them have little siblings who are fans of the kid shows, so we have impromptu sing-alongs. (Wonder Pets, Dora, etc.) One day "Froggy Went A-Courtin'" was stuck in my head. As it was unfamiliar to my class, I shared. (Helps that I have a nice deep voice for a lady). All day, I added punctuations of "mm-hmmm, mm-hmmm" to my comments.

I think my class is glad they'll be moving on to 7th grade soon.

--Nikki

7. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith &amp; Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    I don't know if there are Schlitterbahns anywhere besides Kansas, but we have one here. It is a water park with this catchy little jingle that gets stuck in my head every time I hear it. "It's the hottest coolest time in Kansas, we're goin' to Schlitterbahn!"

[​IMG]

8. Malibu99

Malibu99 Crowing

Apr 23, 2012
    Cape Cod, Massachusetts
    I get Wiggles songs stuck in my head.. [​IMG] The Wiggles are pretty awesome though. Just sayin'.

9. MercedesBender

MercedesBender In the Brooder

Mar 26, 2012
    Oswayo, PA
    I have my granddaughter to blame for "Elmo's Got the Moves". If I was more familiar with this stuff, I'd post the Youtube link, just to share the fun with everybody.

10. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    I get stuck with "My Little Pony" [​IMG]There's a pony at the barn that everyone describes as "cute," so every time I see her, "cute little pony, cute little pony . . . ." starts playing in my head.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: