I Can't Get it Out of My Head!!!!

LittleLady98

Crowing
8 Years
The theme song to "Dora the Explorer" keeps ringing in my head!!!!
barnie.gif
No matter what I do, it's still there!!!!!
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

Have you ever had a stupid song stuck in your head?
he.gif

lol... you got an ear worm!

Yes, but at least it's generally songs I don't mind... my ear worms like me!
wink.png

Oh, yeah...Dora often rattles around in my head. Too dang catchy! I've heard that the best way to get a song out of your head is to share it with someone else, so I regularly do that with my 6th grade class. Many of them have little siblings who are fans of the kid shows, so we have impromptu sing-alongs. (Wonder Pets, Dora, etc.) One day "Froggy Went A-Courtin'" was stuck in my head. As it was unfamiliar to my class, I shared. (Helps that I have a nice deep voice for a lady). All day, I added punctuations of "mm-hmmm, mm-hmmm" to my comments.

I think my class is glad they'll be moving on to 7th grade soon.

--Nikki

I don't know if there are Schlitterbahns anywhere besides Kansas, but we have one here. It is a water park with this catchy little jingle that gets stuck in my head every time I hear it. "It's the hottest coolest time in Kansas, we're goin' to Schlitterbahn!"

he.gif

I have my granddaughter to blame for "Elmo's Got the Moves". If I was more familiar with this stuff, I'd post the Youtube link, just to share the fun with everybody.

I get stuck with "My Little Pony"
barnie.gif
There's a pony at the barn that everyone describes as "cute," so every time I see her, "cute little pony, cute little pony . . . ." starts playing in my head.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom