I caught a snake, I need names!!!

JadeFarms

🙄🤚 Loving life 💜
May 3, 2019
Florida
I LOVE snakes! Reptiles are my second favorite animals, chickens are my first. He is a pretty nice black racer, he has only bit me seven times, tame for the breed. I can’t think of a name, help me please. I think it’s a boy btw, 2 1/2 feet and 1 inch. I had a glove after he bit me to tame him, now he’s tame.
9901621D-95B4-4FBD-9873-C60E87B28276.jpeg
8748DBF8-B93F-4DB7-AFA3-F0F08DBFD8CB.jpeg
image.jpg

"Slick." One of my granddaughters is a lover of reptiles, amphibians and all things slithery. They make her light up and go "Awwww!" :lau the way most little girls do for kittens and bunnies. Well, she's in her 20's now but has always been that way. She's so precious! Enjoy your racer.

"Slick." One of my granddaughters is a lover of reptiles, amphibians and all things slithery. They make her light up and go "Awwww!" :lau the way most little girls do for kittens and bunnies. Well, she's in her 20's now but has always been that way. She's so precious! Enjoy your racer.
I do the same.

Lol that’s funny!
30 yrs ago my ole man had snakes (domestic).
He had a Red Rat Snake named JAKE. He brought it all over the place. Stores, flea markets. It was a companion snake. Then we had our first child. He released the snakes in the forest. Hubby had a new companion to drag along with him, our son.

Back
Top Bottom