I could lose my land for growing food!!

WOW!!!!!!!! Some of you guys see black helicopters--- everywhere. I thought somebody was going to lose their land. Ain't the case at all.
caf.gif

Quote:
If you click on the link in the original post it makes sense. The poster was just referencing the article's title.

No black helicopter, just the government placing more unnecessary regulations on the people.

I'd say a fine of up to $1 million would cause most of us here to lose our land. I don't know about you, but I don't quite have that much cash laying around.

I've been spending too much of my money on ammo.

Quote:
Do they worship Satan or are you talking about the freemasons from South Beach.
lau.gif

sorry, know it was just a typo, but still funny

LOL, i type to fast sometimes!!! NO SATAN not SATIN......my gay friends would just love to worship satin but prefer silk.................ahahhaha

i dont think this applies to your own personal use of food but for you to sell your food to others. like at farmers markets and such things like that or your excess eggs to your neighbors or a sign out front saying you have fresh free range eggs for sale.

Quote:
That's the way I read it too.

hide.gif

Makes me wonder what other bills are getting passed through without media coverage while everyone's focus on healthcare. (black helicopters going full speed now...)
a little wag the dog going on? hmmm, trying to distract us all with health care so we don't notice "minor little laws" like this one sneaking through.

Back
Top Bottom