Lothiriel

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Aug 30, 2007
New York State
My Coop
My Coop
We were picking tomatoes earlier. I accidentally stepped on a green one that was on the ground and it made an exploding noise, which I thought was really cool. So, later on I tried it again -- only what would you guess it didn't work when I did it on purpose. My mom asked me what I was doing so I told her, and she said, "That's a boy thing!"

A little while later my sister and I were pulling up the turnips and I found a frog. (No idea why the frog was in the turnips...) Well, I caught it, and decided I wanted to see the inside of its mouth. So I gently pried it open. Oh my gosh.. Have you ever seen the inside of a frog's mouth??? It is SO COOL! The edges of their mouths are hard -- like teeth...
tongue.png
But they're smooth. He stuck his tongue out too!!

K. I'll be quiet now.
wink.png

You sound like me, and I am VERY much a woman. Don't let someone else tell you what not to experience. Life only happens once.

When I was a child I used to take tomato horn worms and put them in my neighbors peanut butter.
tongue.png

It's ok. My best friend was shocked to see me cutting calves. He's known me 10 years and never knew I "did things like that...you're too girly for that."

You can be both.
wink.png

Quote:
ep.gif
You didn't? That sounds amazing...
lol.png

Oh I DID!!! The neighbor kid was named Kim and it was a boy. I took the horn worms over in a jar. I put them in the peanut butter because I knew he always ate PB&J for lunch. I tortured that poor boy named Kim.

I grew up with a group of boys.
lol.png
Climbing trees was high on the agenda. Hanging off high branches by our knees was even higher.

Oh yeah... I have no idea what my friends would think of me if they knew what I've done with our steer calf... They'd probably die with embarrassment!

Yes. Both. I am. I like nail polish and high heels and I wear makeup (including mascara even though I don't need it at all) and stuff like that. Haha.. And then I go and catch frogs and toads and hold caterpillars... Yup. I'm both.
smile.png

Quote:
ep.gif
You didn't? That sounds amazing...
lol.png

Oh I DID!!! The neighbor kid was named Kim and it was a boy. I took the horn worms over in a jar. I put them in the peanut butter because I knew he always ate PB&J for lunch. I tortured that poor boy named Kim.

Oh Debi!
lau.gif
What happened -- did he find out??

Back
Top Bottom