i dont have an iphone..

agnes_day

Songster
11 Years
Aug 29, 2008
oklahoma
please tell me im not the only one. i asked someone what they were exactly, and was promptly laughed at.
hide.gif
hide.gif

If you don't know what one is then you really don't need one. I love mine and probably use it too much. Sometimes I think I'd be better off with a regular old flip phone.

I have a MUCH less expensive watered down version - LG eNv touch. I don;t need or want my email on my phone either. So this works fine for me. Its got enough gadgets to keep me busy and when the power goes out I can get on BYC and FB with the phone. It is wonderful!

You're not the only one. But you should at least know what they are, sheesh! LOL
lol.png
(kidding!)

I have a Blackberry Storm --- and it's great coz I can sneak a peak at BYC and Facebook from anywhere!! I really don't *talk* on the phone that much, but I pay dearly to be able to access the internet from almost anywhere! LOL

no i mean..i figured it was some type of cell phone..but other than that, i had no idea.
i dont even have a cell phone..i need to get updated i think!

Nope, and even bigger we don't have ANY cell phones at all!

*breaks out smelling salts for those who've fainted*

Funny you mention the iphone though... MIL was telling me that for their anniversary my SIL and her DH treated themselves to knew Iphones... and about five miles down the highway, after hearing an odd thud, it hit her.... "Oh crap I think I left my Iphone on the roof of the car"... went back, no sign... and out HOW much dough... no thanks. IF we get a phone it's going to be an El Cheapo so if it falls out of your pocket into the potty, or the dog chews it, or it lands in chicken poo... etc then it's only $20 to replace.

I don't have an iphone.
smile.png
I do have a cell phone, so does Hubby, we don't have a landline at our house. To be perfectly honest, I DO have an iTouch, basically the same thing, just doesn't have phone capabilities.

The iTouch is quite nice to have around when I get lost driving (I drive for a living) and to have a calculator and a note pad and music and so on.

And my cell phone does quite well for making and receiving calls and texts
smile.png

I figure, they're separate but equal! LOL!

Whitewater

Back
Top Bottom