I don't want my chickens anymore!

CaitlinxxInsane

Hatching
8 Years
Apr 1, 2011
It seems as though i've gotten bored and irritated with my chickens.. I just want them gone now & I don't know why. I love chickens and i've been raising/breeding them for 6 years now. I don't get it, why would I not want them?

where are you at, from what I have noticed, there are tons and tons of people on this site that would help you out in the removal of them from your possession.

Someone will want them. Sorry you feel that way.
sad.png

Are you burnt out on their upkeep? Are you tired of the poop on your porch? Does chicken just not tase good anymore? Find a neighbor that has other livestock and trade chores. I know a few days of cleaning out horse stalls makes me soo happy chickens have tiny poop
smile.png
Everyone has bad days. Wait a week or two before you make a decision to get rid of them, unless of course your chickens are suffering from neglect.

They can be work!! You can "burn out" on that just like a job. Ill bet you may some more in the future

Your going to miss the fresh eggs! Maybe your just overwelmed?

Where are you located? I'm sure you can find great homes for them if you really don't want them anymore.

I'm sure somone will gladly take them off your hands! We all go through periods of change and burn out - don't feel guilty. Do what you have to do for you. Good Luck to you .

Opa - not to highjack this thread or anything...your post gave me the best laguh I've had all day. Thanks! ...I needed that!

Joni

Back
Top Bottom