I feel like being EVIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just smile sweetly, thank FIL for his opinion, and ask him to wait on the porch since the house upsets him so.

Well, I am probably fixin to step into something that will be hard to get off my shoes, but here goes. Is this the same FIL that paid your electric bill? 0800 and hubby still in bed, some one needs to role his butt out and get busy. At my place if you ain't moving by 0800 somebody is liable to chunk dirt in your face thinking to bury you.

No job at the present, no income, pregnant wife, kids farmed out, that guy needs a kick in the butt. Oppourtunity to get out and make a little money, and he ain't motivated enough to be waiting on the door step.

House a mess, well even if my wife is in perfect shape she'd tan my arse if I left my stuff dragging.

What I can say is FIL probably wants better for you guys and his grandkids. He shows up on a Sat morning to provide atleast an oppourtunity. He is met with a lazy son messed up house and disorder, just saying----

Their is a fable which I can not rember exactly it has to do with a lion and a gazelle on the pains of Africa. Basicly if the lion runs fast and quickly he catches the gazelle then he can eat and live another day. If he is stupid lazy and slow the gazelle runs faster the lion goes hungry and the gazelle lives another day. It finishes saying, it matters not if you are the gazelle or the lion, but if you want to live another day, then when the sun comes up you better be moving.

3 sides to every story yours, his, and the real one.

Quote:
Exactly what I was trying to say. She has a much better way of saying it.......

Quote:
Amen to that!

Kick that lazy DH in the arse and get him motivated, I would consider taking a large sharpie marker and putting a BIG L on his forehead!!!

NO WAY would I tolerate him leaving his nasty socks laying around in the LR for everyone to look at, I have a hard enough time with the kids' socks all over the place when I am at work.

If you knew FIL was coming over, I would have had the house spotless the night before. Pregnant or not, you are not an invalid. Yes bending over is difficult, and standing for long periods of time gets tiring but you are still capable.

I like the sharpie idea...
lau.gif
Good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom