I get my new little Naked Neck tomorrow!!! Pics FINALLY!!!

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
woot.gif
FINALLY And really, she isn't MINE. The school nurse is giving one to my youngest son. She knows him all too well with his asthma (he goes in to use an inhaler before every recess) and they talk chicken.
smile.png
Anyway, she isn't fond of the naked necks and told him he could have any that hatched out of her eggs. Only one did. Things happened and we were never able to get her.....until now.
smile.png
She will be delivering her (and a buddy since they will be quarantined of course) to my mother's house tomorrow and I will pick them up at some point tomorrow afternoon.
smile.png
She is WHITE!!!!!!
woot.gif
Can't wait to see the little cutie!!! I have a black one and a red one so she will be the perfect addition!!!

Last edited:
LOL...haven't got her yet, but I talked to my mother and she said she truly is white (YAY!!!!!!) and that she is just HIDEOUS ugly.....which means she is perfect!!!! My Mom thinks NN's are awful looking!!!! I just can't wait! Will be going to get her in a bit.
smile.png

FINALLY pics of the new little cutie and her buddy. The chicken she came with is sooooooo pretty. SOLID black. I mean EVERYWHERE. Eyes, beak, comb, feet. She is beautiful! And my little NN isn't solid white like everyone else seemed to think. she has black on her tail and wing tips but she is ADORABLE!!!!! Sorry, just a couple of quick cell phone pics, but you can see how pretty they are.
smile.png

7091_nn2.jpg

7091_061920094531.jpg

And her buddy
7091_nnbuddy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom