I got a box from alaska - quail

Quote:
You obviously have no clue who you are talking to. LOL
lau.gif

No kidding, I believe we have all lost count of the number of bators Miss P has! I wonder if she even knows for sure?
big_smile.png

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

So, let me get this straight, Miss Prissy.
big_smile.png

You said no more hatching for the season.

But, then you said, quail don't count because you're eating those.. and, besides, you're only helping another member out by testing fertility..
wink.png

Then the AK asked whether you're eating the Buttons or not.

You say, no, but then those count as hatching because you said no more hatching but quail don't count because you're going to eat those..
roll.png

Love ya MissPrissy.
tongue2.gif

-Kim

Oh my gosh! All of those eggs! Beautiful!!!

What does one do with button quail? I may have to get some once I get back from up North. hehe

You silly people love to pick a point worse than a chicken seeing red.

I have always said no hatching of shipped orpington eggs for the summer. I have not hatched any other chicken eggs. Only orpingtons. Check my barn. Just orpingtons. I won't risk the loss of my money on shipped eggs through the summer. I have a few thousand dollars in my eggs and chicks and chickens. Hatching shipped eggs in the summer is as good as throwing that money in a fire. I would rather take that money and use it for building out my barn for more orpingtons to hatch and grow.

I have always said Bonnie's eggs would be hatched as she laid them.

I was sent several kind of quail. We will eat the bobwhites and coturnix. I don't think the buttons can be cleaned to eat without having only a sliver of meat.

Again I do not plan to and will not be hatching orpington chicken eggs through the summer that are shipped.

I have 7 incubators. If I chose to hatch I certainly could.
wink.png

The only hatching around here that is serious is orpingtons. the rest - doesn't matter if they hatch or not. they are not orpingtons.

Back
Top Bottom