I got Had :(

hollymh

*A Scrambled Egg*
15 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Texas
Bought some eggs on Ebay and got had. I was trying to buy my mom some eggs so she could hatch Christmas chicks as her Christmas gift and the listing I bid and paid for turned out to be a fraud. I'm so upset
hit.gif
Now I have no gift money and no eggs for my mom. I checked out everything and made sure they had good feedback now their feedback is terrible and a lot of other were scammed too.
hit.gif

Im very sorry to hear that! What kind of eggs were you looking at? Im sure there are people on here who would be willing to give you a good deal so you could still give her some.

I contacted Ebay and Paypal so hopefully I can get it back. Anywho I put a wanted ad in the wanteds here, I wont ever buy from anywhere but here, never had a problem here. Gahh I just dont get it, people are so evil.

Sorry to hear about the scam, that really stinks! Really makes you lose faith in people.
rant.gif

If you send eBay a copy of the negative feedback showing many other folks got taken, it helps your case. And PayPal should be able to refund you some if not all of your money. It's a pain but I hope you are able to get some nice eggs for your mom for Christmas.
smile.png

Quote:
I wasn't quite set on anything, she needs some good layers and she loves silkies. Silkies and showgirls is whay I had originally bought but I would like to get her some plymouth, maybe some cochins.

Quote:
I wasn't quite set on anything, she needs some good layers and she loves silkies. Silkies and showgirls is whay I had originally bought but I would like to get her some plymouth, maybe some cochins.

Silkies are pretty and they are good broodies, but they are NOT good layers. Just sayin....

Have you checked out the BSA auction here on byc? My cochins are laying slow and I have orders to fill. EmVickrey has nice silkies reasonably, and I trust her, I have hatched her eggs with good results. I will be listing more auctions this week including production reds. Good luck, Deb

If you filed a dispute with ebay and paypal they will get your money back. I know I had to do that once. I could send you some eggs but they would be barnyard mixes. And I couldnt send them til Monday as I dont have the money for shipping til then. If you still want them let me know and I can send some out to you. I do have a silkie but I dont know if she has been mated yet and by who as I have 5 roosters. Im sorry that happened to you. That just sucks.

Back
Top Bottom