I got my 4 Black Silkies from California.... PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she's not just pushing me off because I'm not an adult.

I think that is exaclty what she is doing. I would ask her for a refund for the bird with the single comb. Each bird should have been inspected for DQ's before they were put up for sale, and those DQ's should have been made clear to the buyer. Which they were not. She should give you a full refund for that bird with the single comb. If I had sent out a bird with a single comb, and somehow didnt catch it, it would be my mistake, not the buyers, and I would refund 100%.​

She would be helping herself far more than she realizes by making it right with you. Theres what, 22,000 members here? A bad reputation will get around quickly, and scamming a youngster is not the way to earn a good reputation.

She would be helping herself far more than she realizes by making it right with you. Theres what, 22,000 members here? A bad reputation will get around quickly, and scamming a youngster is not the way to earn a good reputation.

Absolutely​

Amber Waves is at most fifteen minute drive from my front door. Want me to go choose the chick she is going to send? i can post pics of it for your approval before it comes!
big_smile.png

oooo.....excellent!! Worse case scenario we can get a chicken posse together. No one picks on our Jr. members!!

Quote:
Yeah, but look who you bought from too! There are a number of members whom are known somewhat as "dealers." Those who concentrate on quantity rather than quality. And I'm not even sure she is a member.

Quote:
Is there a nice way to ask for a refund? I don't want to act snobbish. Shipping was really outrageous even for four birds. I'm just hoping she will refund me for the single combed bird. Everyone on this forum is great.
smile.png
Thanks.

Last edited:
Moderators will you please close this thread? I did not intend the breeders name to be mentioned for this reason. Another member mentioned the breeders name, and now I received an email from the breeder saying I ruined her reputation purposefully. I DID NOT expect a show quality bird, but for the price I was paying I did expect birds without any dq's. All BYC members can contact me privately regarding this thread.

I also do not want the breeder's name to be disreputable. The breeder is willing to correct her mistake, and I'm very glad for that. I in no way intended her name to be said on here.

At the request of the OP, this thread is now closed.

If you have anymore questions or concerns regarding anything in this thread, please contact the OP via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom