I got my baby chicks!

I rinsed off the crusted on poop under some lukewarm water (it wasn't coming off with a wet paper towel), then dried off immediately.
Thank you so much, at first I tried the towel method but it didn’t seem to work so I ended up using this method and it worked great! I must admit the poor little girl didn’t like it, there was much chirping and wiggling, but at least she’s all fixed up! Thanks!

I just love my girls so much! (At least I hope they’re girls, but they’re really young and have tiny pin feathers so I think they are pullets and not cockerels) at first the Brahma was loud and chirpy and overall seeming uncomfortable, but after I fixed its pasty butt, it seems much more relaxed and even fell asleep in my hand! I think I might name the Brahma ‘Cupcake’ (I don’t know why, it just seems cute) and as I said earlier the Sapphire Gem will be Safaia 🙂

Both the birds seem very alert but relax after a few minutes in my hand. They also seem pretty healthy, are eating and drinking, and I’m really really really happy! :wee

I just love my girls so much! (At least I hope they’re girls, but they’re really young and have tiny pin feathers so I think they are pullets and not cockerels) at first the Brahma was loud and chirpy and overall seeming uncomfortable, but after I fixed its pasty butt, it seems much more relaxed and even fell asleep in my hand! I think I might name the Brahma ‘Cupcake’ (I don’t know why, it just seems cute) and as I said earlier the Sapphire Gem will be Safaia 🙂

Both the birds seem very alert but relax after a few minutes in my hand. They also seem pretty healthy, are eating and drinking, and I’m really really really happy! :wee
awh yay! congratulations! 😁

Also what do you guys think of the names Cupcake and Safaia?

Back
Top Bottom