It was a crappy day out, so I decided to go for the drive to pick up my nubians. An 1 1/2 hour drive.one way (translates to $40 in gas)We picked out the one we wanted,, and the guy had a runt there who was closest to the one we picked out, as she was bulllied by the rest of the goats. he says he will sell me the two for $100. So I said, Deal. After that, we went to my sil's place for supper and a visit with her new Embden geese, and got home about 2 hours ago. I check my email, and the lady writes to me that the one i wanted wasn't for sale, and that i should have paid about $170 for the two of them. She wants the one back. So I'm asking--Is a deal a deal? or should I return the one to her. Basically, if she wants the one back, she can take both of them back, since i only felt sorry for the runt and don't know if she would be a good prospect to breed for milk. She is willing to come pick it up, but I don't want to give the goat back. what should I do. Not to mention that I only took the other one b/c she was bullied by the rest of the goats, and the one I picked out was her only 'friend'. I have not responded back to her yet, but I will in the morning. Pleas give my your two cents.