I got second place !! Purina photo contest (Fanciest)

clap.gif
congrats!!! Those are some nice looking birds!
clap.gif

Alright!!!
That makes two of us BYCers who won prizes in that contest! Maybe if we get the word out, next year the forum members can take the whole thing!
Gorgeous photos, by the way. Have you lost any chickens to alligators?

Thanks everyone.. my chickens are very happy & spoiled,lol. I don't know what it is about that log,but I have taken some really beautiful pics there.It's in our front yard,it's a chicken magnet.
I called my hubby last night & told him I'm going to frame whichever pic won & frame the towel, too.
gig.gif

Fowl-Language, That is too cool we both won,yeah we all should take over the contest next year.
We have only seen a 5 ft. gator twice & it doesn't stay around very long. I haven't lost any to the gator, in 5 years have only lost one pullet to a hawk.
WriterofWords, yes, our place has about 200 ft of waterfront.We have 5 acres & BIL lives next to us has the same.It's beautiful here,but there are times of the year it's really hard to be outside.There are millions of mosquitoes.You can't wear shorts around here in the summer.
rebbetzin, you can't go wrong with Buff's. The one in the pic is almost 4 yrs old & lays an egg once in awhile.She's my sweet girl & loves to be held.Plus she likes to pose for the camera,lol.

Thanks again everyone, Miriam

Back
Top Bottom