I H8 teh Dentist.

The last time I went I had a wisdom tooth pulled. It took them hours and when it did come out, they told me some bone came with it....I didn't even know that was possible.

I went in four seperate times for a cleaning and all four times left without a thing being done because the dentist was running behind or wanted to go home because by the time he got to me, it was 4:30 on a Friday night and he had plans for the weekend.

I haven't been back and I really need work done..but I'll live with it. I hate bad service and I really hate paying top dollar to get bad service.

If I could find a dentist that actually cared, I'd go.

Quote:
I am still waiting to hear what this is and why it makes it better. C'mon......you brought it up
hmm.png

I went to the dentist today too. I had all l of my metal fillings replaced with the white ones (trying to get Mercury out before I conceive). I went 3 weeks ago for a cleaning (my first one in 4 years. And the one four years ago was my first one in 5 or 6 years. Had no cavities thou.

My dentist as a kid was terrible. Always had 3-4 cavities and no parents were allowed back, not even to the kids waiting room. They would set you in a chair shove that thing in your mouth that keeps your mouth open (wider than you could open), give you a little water moving thing to play with then leave to go work on another kid. Amazing that when we switched dentists we no longer had cavities.

I think that is why I have such bad TMJ now.

Quote:
The only reason Halcion, a benzodiazepine, can make cavities worse is:

1-It knocks you out and you don't brush your teeth

2-You become an addict and you never brush your teeth

Ever see Meth Teeth?
sickbyc.gif

Quote:

Ever see Meth Teeth?
sickbyc.gif

Yes! Gross. And I hate the dentist too - not for the exams and procedures for for the danged bill I get afterward.
th.gif

Quote:

Ever see Meth Teeth?
sickbyc.gif

Yes! Gross. And I hate the dentist too - not for the exams and procedures for for the danged bill I get afterward.
th.gif

th.gif
sickbyc.gif
thats got to be bad.

Mahonri...you can work on my teeth anytime you like!
thumbsup.gif

Thank god for dentists. My biggest fear is not to have one when I really need one....

I'm sure everyone saw Castaway with Tom Hanks?

I like using ice skates for playing ice hockey, not extracting teeth!!!
ep.gif

droolin.gif
Hey Mahonri, can I get a little suction here?

Back
Top Bottom