I had a dream last night .... and found a lump this morning.

foreverblessed

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
SE Tampa Bay Area
HI all,

I normally do not remember my dreams but the last ... oh 2-4 months I have been. The dream I awoke to this morning was about 3 friends who have passed into eternity from breast cancer btw '04-'06. All were under 40years old and mothers. The dream was not about the cancer but remembering the fun we had together, it was a good dream remembering them, sad that we're apart for now.

This morning as I was taking a shower I found a slightly painful pea sized lump under my right arm, smack dab in the middle of my arm pit.

I do not believe it is something serious, but would love it to be covered by prayer. My family doesnt have a history of any breast cancer... but I know that doesnt mean much anymore, so I stopped by and made an appointment with the WomenCare Center on my way home from dropping the kids off at school. The appt is for tomorrow at 9am to have it checked out.

I am a firm believer in the power of prayer, God has been extremely good to me. Please if you are a man, woman or child of prayer - I am asking you to join in agreement with me in prayer.

I have been praying since I found it that it would be something as simple as a swollen lymp node and that it goes away with some Advil! Please pray for our finances too! We do not have insurance & the appointment will be at least $250 for self pay.

I'd rather not go as well. SO... even tho' I despise taking meds I will Advil away!
tongue.png
I will not have a lot of time to respond .... please forgive me!

Thanks and may you be blessed!
Laura

I'm right there with you.

I go get my results tomorrow for the MRI, x-rays, and ultrasound I had on mon.

I have the same kinds of feelings as you do.

May Christ cover us and give us what we need in these uncertain times. Amen.

Love in Christ,
Gretchen

Prayers on the way!
I could be your deodorant, My DH gets lumps from it sometimes, and so did a friend of mine's mother. She now has to use this rock thing, and no more lumps.
Keep us posted!
Brenda

I will be praying for you both, Foreverblessed and Maplesky. Try to relax and let us and God do the work. A good friend of mine told me once. Sometimes you have to...Let go and let God. I am sure she heard or read this somewhere but when I am feeling overwhelmed I take a deep breath and repeat this several times. If you truly believe what you are saying, it does help to make you feel better.

Back
Top Bottom