I had the best chicken day today !!!

Crazy4Chicks

Songster
12 Years
Nov 20, 2007
Glendale, AZ
Well it started like any other day - get up do the paper-route came home let dogs out - check on the mommy to be - than went out to the chicken coop to let everyone out - found two of the cutest green eggs ( my first green eggs ).
Went and did a little christmas shopping, than went to see my new pure white boxer puppy who should be here around christmas !!
Than for some odd reason DH wanted to go to the new Tractor supply store - where I found HUGE bags of wood shavings for only 4.98 each which is about $1 less than where we were getting them - I also found every kind of chicken/duck food possible everything from starter, layer,all purpose,cracked corn,scratch - which is GREAT since we were only able to get layer/scratch/cracked corn before - it is a little pricey but worth it than DH happened to look up and saw an incubator for 41.98 ! it holds 50-100 eggs plus an egg turner for another 41.00 DH says " hmm you never know what santa will bring !!!! "

OMG what a great day I am so loving having chickens and now that I will be getting a bator
fl.gif
I will be able to hatch eggs this spring and now that I can buy all kinds of feed in the same place this is so cool !!!!
jumpy.gif

Just thought I would share - hope everyone had an awesome day to
wee.gif

Julie

frow.gif
c4c talked to santa while ago he said u better be good between now and christmas. if ya want that bator.lol

Back
Top Bottom