I hate printers!!!!!!!!1

Country Living Farm

Songster
10 Years
Apr 18, 2009
Florida
My printer "lexmark" 6 months old taking a poop. called lexmark. 1 hour 30 min on phone. O you have bad printer. NO crap!!!!!!!!! We will send you another one. I do not want another one. I want my old HP printer with no Computer chips in it that I can refill all I want back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a lexmark that was a piece of crap. We presently have a Canon that is great. 2 years and no problems-HECK, I probably just jinxed it.
he.gif

We have been through printer after printer. Tried to get one fixed at the place I take my computer. He simply said it was not worth fixing. I said, what are they disposible now? He laughed and said basically yes.

So, now I buy the cheapest printer that has what I want on it and throw it away when it craps out.

We were the same about Lexmark. Were never going to have one again. Then my DH ordered one of HSN that was a Lexmark....hey, it is still working and it is over a year. There is a record.

I use to use ink jets until I realized the cost of usage per year. The printers are cheap, but the refills costs are a joke. I moved over to a color laser "brother" brand. Yea it cost close to $200.00 and for the refills, 16+ months was $260.00. For the color ink jet, $30.00 a month for black and close to $50.00, 3 - 4 times a year for the color (another brother). The laser can be WiFi, Cat or USB.

Back
Top Bottom