I HATE SQUIRRELS! AND THEY ARE NOT CUTE!

Last year the squirrels in my yard ate every apple, pear and fig we had. I love squirrels too, I even raised 2 flying squirrels that I had for 6 years. Flying squirrels are much better. We are going to solve our problem this year and have fried squirrel and gravy, so we can also have grilled figs that are stuffed with goat cheese and wrapped in bacon.

Last edited:
They are cute

Grrr! Not! This little visitor has numbered days.
thumbsup.gif

When I lived in town, I had them everywhere. A large fenced in back yard with big oak trees. My pups would tell me they are outside, so I would get my pellet gun, open the door. The pups would send the up the tree. Once I gave them a little "lead poisoning", they would drop, my pups would take over from there. I had over 200 tails hanging in my shed out back. I hope the new owners liked them!

Quote:
wat you do is you take a few out of the nest as babies and feed them warm milk out of a syringe and keep them in a rubbermaid box. i did that once and my squirrels lived until i let them go in the backyard.

Quote:
wat you do is you take a few out of the nest as babies and feed them warm milk out of a syringe and keep them in a rubbermaid box. i did that once and my squirrels lived until i let them go in the backyard.

And in most states if you get busted doing that there is a nice big fine. Get a suger glider they are nice and legal.

I live in the woods and i have only seen a few. I guess one advantage is there are lots of trees for them to stay in. Other then that i havent had a problem too bad yet. I have one that likes to come in my garage/playroom in the winter. It made a little bed in a closet and my kids know where it is every year and they leave it alone. As soon as it is warm enough, it leaves and we see it from time to time in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom