I HATE SQUIRRELS! AND THEY ARE NOT CUTE!

Groundhog stew.
droolin.gif

23869_groundhog_005.jpg

It was really groundhog and was good.

Quote:
Well .. you MUST start a meal like that with Rocky Mountain Oysters .. fer gawds sake!

The guys at the meat counter and I always joke around and they were trying to sell me some new "turkey nuggets". I knew better. I actually thought about getting some for the poker guys and frying them up and telling them after they ate them that we castrated our roo's. They wouldn't know you don't do that. I still should.
lau.gif

I hate Squirrels, wild Rabbits and Groundhogs!!!!
somad.gif

The rabbits ate over 2/3 of my beans and over 1/2 of my sunflowers last year. The Groundhogs ate every single one of my squash plants.

The Squirrels didn't get a single pear last year because my 11 year old hunter Blackie started chasing them. She also chases the rabbits.

Awwww!! Now this isnt a mean, horrible squirrel!!!

16218_goats_020.jpg

LOL Just kidding!! I have 2 that were in a tree that was cut down in our yard, yes they are mean to me LOL

I like squirrells, they are cute animals. And their antics are hillarious.

BUT, like anything in large numbers that has been huminized, they are destructive, mean, and can indeed carry deisese. Plus they ca be VERY large flea carriers, and ticks.

THat said, we hunt them, fry them and eat them. LOVE them.

My Aunt had hubby go out in her yard and woods behind her house one year, For weeks and weeks, he bagged his limit a day. 10 in the morning 10 in the evening. And somedays he brought friends. They bagged their limit too.

The squirrells were so over populated (and she wasnt feeding them) that they were destroying everything in site.

THey got in her car, and ate all the wires, ate through hoses, etc. she had thousands of dollars worth of damage.

They have been known to get in an attic or crawlspace, and eat through wires, resulting in housefires.

Of course, if today my kids brought me a baby squirrel, I would raise it. same as I do the rabbits they bring me. Then I release them.

Its a full circle. I try to be a good stewerd to the land that feeds me. But, I am not in danger from them here on my hill. Yet.

Quote:
Seriously, I think people should put WARNINGS in their posts before slapping something so dangerously cute up for all us unawares people to see.

i think I just fried some brain cells from that cuteness overload.

Quote:
wat you do is you take a few out of the nest as babies and feed them warm milk out of a syringe and keep them in a rubbermaid box. i did that once and my squirrels lived until i let them go in the backyard.

And in most states if you get busted doing that there is a nice big fine. Get a suger glider they are nice and legal.

Actually no u dont as long as u keep them outside where it looks as if they are in a makeshift nest.sometimes a mother even comes and adopts the litter.

Quote:
Well .. you MUST start a meal like that with Rocky Mountain Oysters .. fer gawds sake!

The guys at the meat counter and I always joke around and they were trying to sell me some new "turkey nuggets". I knew better. I actually thought about getting some for the poker guys and frying them up and telling them after they ate them that we castrated our roo's. They wouldn't know you don't do that. I still should.
lau.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah. ROFLMFAO!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
big_smile.png
cool.png

Quote:
Seriously, I think people should put WARNINGS in their posts before slapping something so dangerously cute up for all us unawares people to see.

i think I just fried some brain cells from that cuteness overload.

You think THAT is cute .. you should see the whole video .. Squirrel raising compliments of Hurricane Ike...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom