I HATE THIS NEW BYC !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinduck

obsessed with "ducks"
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
n.w.FLORIDA
Im so sad with this new format too hard to do anything probably wont be on here much at all now. I will try and say hi now and again but thats about all Sorry just not near as fun for me now Shawn

Im sorry to hear that... I am having a hard time getting around the reformatting myself, especially because I use a reading program (I'm blind) so it will definitely takes some getting used to. Hope to see you around, I always enjoy your posts :)

Your right, it takes time to learn it. Time I don't have right now and my patience is running low. I'm out as well
I can't find anything!!!! ahhhh

You know whenever I try something new and don't like it the first time, I make a commitment to try it 3 times. At different times in different ways. Of course that's usually food that I'm dealing with but eh...you could apply it everywhere really.

You're not gonna learn all the bells and whistles right away. We staff members are still learning ourselves. If you can post and reply then you're doing great already!

If you're having a specific problem, please explain it in detail, not just "I hate it". That will help Nifty's tech crew address whatever is wrong, if they can.

This is a new house. Takes time to learn where all the light switches are and which way the doors open.

The staff will, no doubt, be working to make it more user friendly. It's a brand new setup. Give it some time and it'll improve. Or you'll get used to it. :)

Ok, good thing I've been posting with LOTS of detail. I hope they get into consideration and don't get ignored...otherwise I'm leaving.

Wow, who would have thought there would be so many rough opinions. As for me? I will have to learn just like I did the first time I got to the site. Yep, I miss the little yellow birds and the dot next to what I posted on. Maybe that will come back. Since I have dial up everything is slow..... lol. I'm sure after a bit I will get familiar with it and all will be just fine. It's too bad people are so quick to judge rather then taking the time to relearn something. Every one is always in a rush.

As for the crew working on the site. Take the harsh comments with a grain of salt. Many are stressed and probably came to this site to chill after a tough day. Now that it is different they stress even more. Eventually everyone will come around, people that learn fast will help others. One day this site will be outdated and people will be upset once again because of a change. It all passes in time.

I'll get it figured out either way. Sure, it's frustrating but anything new is these days. Tough when your comforts are gone or change. Things will settle down. Patience..... people have to learn patience. Try having dial up. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom