1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I have a few dominique chicks for sale.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cgjsmith, Jun 13, 2007.

1. cgjsmith

cgjsmith Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    they are about 2 weeks old now (wait maybe its 3) anyway I have 6 of them and olnly plan on keeping 3. I live in southern TN but can drive a little bit to meet someone. Only asking $1 each [​IMG] Crystal

2. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    where are you we can meet somewhere I want them.I live in dickson if you know where that is.

3. FluffyChickenMama

FluffyChickenMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2007
    Tennessee
    If for some reason Froggy you cant get them I wanna jump in line behind ya.. [​IMG]

I hope thats ok.. Im new here.. not really sure how that sorta thing works here..

Im in Claiborne County.

4. cgjsmith

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    I'm in Lynchburg. I just need to know how many and how far south you can come:) I imagin coming from dickson meeting on 65 would be best. (unless you want to come see the distillery ha ha)
    I also have some older sussix roo's and a few black silkies if anyone is intrested. Crystal

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  5. froggy

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    I would like all you have when can we meet I think centerville tn is closer for you.

6. froggy

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    let me see where i can meet you sorry was reading your message wrong.

7. froggy

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    tell where we can meet and what time and day so we can plan this meeting.I want all you have what is the price of the bigger ones? how many do you have of the small ones?

8. cgjsmith

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    If your not in a big hurry I may be going to paris to get some sheep [​IMG] (yay babydolls!!) It will probably be in the next two weeks we can meet them. as for big and little ones...I have 5 or 6 little ones a few weeks old then I haev two big ones that are 2-3 months old that I think are hens... I have a roo that I know is a roo and two hens that I am keeping plus 3 babies.

9. froggy

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    That would be great. I have 3 billy goats need a nanny but hard to find. just let me know when ok thanks.Lisa

10. cgjsmith

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    any particulare kind of goat? i'm trying to get rid of two pygmy mixed nannies Crysatl

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by