I have a few dominique chicks for sale.

cgjsmith

Songster
12 Years
Mar 6, 2007
tennessee
they are about 2 weeks old now (wait maybe its 3) anyway I have 6 of them and olnly plan on keeping 3. I live in southern TN but can drive a little bit to meet someone. Only asking $1 each
smile.png
Crystal

If for some reason Froggy you cant get them I wanna jump in line behind ya..
smile.png

I hope thats ok.. Im new here.. not really sure how that sorta thing works here..

Im in Claiborne County.

I'm in Lynchburg. I just need to know how many and how far south you can come:) I imagin coming from dickson meeting on 65 would be best. (unless you want to come see the distillery ha ha)
I also have some older sussix roo's and a few black silkies if anyone is intrested. Crystal

Last edited:
tell where we can meet and what time and day so we can plan this meeting.I want all you have what is the price of the bigger ones? how many do you have of the small ones?

If your not in a big hurry I may be going to paris to get some sheep
smile.png
(yay babydolls!!) It will probably be in the next two weeks we can meet them. as for big and little ones...I have 5 or 6 little ones a few weeks old then I haev two big ones that are 2-3 months old that I think are hens... I have a roo that I know is a roo and two hens that I am keeping plus 3 babies.

Back
Top Bottom