I HAVE A MOUSE, I GOT IT, l have won the war

Quote:
I like that idea. I'll do it tonight. And my DH will take care of it in the morning before I get up, I hope. I did have glue traps in the basement and looked at them all the time. I found hair (a lot of hair) but nothing else. I hope they are mice.
ep.gif

Thanks for all the ideas.

Ok, I tried that it didn't work.
barnie.gif
Maybe it got filled up on the beans the night before. So this morning I closed the stove top and left the glue traps under it. I put 2 of them together with bread and beans and peanut butter on it. I will need to remember that when I cook today. I know it likes bread because it ate half a loaf of bread I sat out last week. At least it's eating good. The poison has not been touched. Me thinks I have a smart mouse. This could call for war.
rant.gif

So i put two snap traps out last night and ONE IS MISSING THIS MORNING!!!! The evil mice have hauled it back to their lair to break the code. I'm a little scared.
hide.gif

Seriously. There is no sign of the mouse trap. I'm going to have to completely empty out the cabinet now and tear it apart. My company arrives in 6.5 hours!!!!!
Stupid mice.
somad.gif

Quote:
DH told me he bets it got stuck on it's tail. Did you find it yet? Mine is still at large and I'm going today to get more poison. I have to be careful of where I put it. I have a puppy and he eats everything.

one word of caution about poison... it takes a while to kill them, so they have a chance to go hide somewhere like in a wall, stove, etc., then die THERE...

and it *STINKS*

really, really, *BAD*

and can be hard to find, and hard to get to!!!!

and by the time you *DO* find it (IF you can!!), it is in a state that is BEYOND gross....

sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
!!!!

(experience talking, here!!!)

You can thuroughly inspect youre house and close up any holes that lead out side the can fit through opening as small asa dime, this includes the attic and the basement and behind the stove , under sinks behind washers , dryers and dish washers ect , you can make shure all food is keeped in containers or in the fridge ect. you can get rid of the traps and the poisen ( not safe or humane and aperntly not working ether )
wink.png

you can go get the ultra sonic plug ins they seem to work fine for my sister , she still gets an occasional one in the only area where she dosnt have one plugged in but no where they are.
Good luck

PS mousies have to live to
frow.gif

Last edited:
The mice and I have had a good working arrangement up until now. They can live in the fields and grass in peace and I can live in the house in peace. I will not poop in their kingdom and spread disease and they won't poop in my kitchen cabinets and spread disease. Clearly they have violated the treaty as I am finding mouse droppings in my kitchen cabinets and drawers. This means war. I am tired of having to wash every single thing in my cabinets every time I want to use it.

Mousies have to live too, but they can live outside of my house (or at very least not in the kitchen).

The ultra sonic plug ins, how many do I need? One for each room? My DS has a Guinea Pig will it hurt that and I have a cockatiel what about that? I was thinking about getting some of them but I didn't know much about them. I live in an old farm house where the lumber in the basement still has the bark on them. It’s over 100 years old and it may take me a while to seal all the holes. AND if they are already in the house how will they get out if the holes are closed????? So many questions.
gig.gif

Maybe I should get the plug ins and give they time to leave then do the holes.
wink.png

Quote:
Why I just fried up some bacon for DH this morning for breakfast I'll try that too. It was in a cast iron pan and I needed to wait for it to get cold so I still have it. He didn't eat until 10:30.

Back
Top Bottom