I have a pet wood duck, and need some info...

Pics

Duckbro530

In the Brooder
Oct 4, 2018
SAM_1065.JPG
SAM_1063.JPG
SAM_1094.JPG
SAM_1378.JPG
SAM_1247.JPG
SAM_1043.JPG
SAM_1025.JPG
SAM_1050.JPG
FullSizeR.jpg
I have the BEST pet EVER!!! Its a pet male wood duck named Maggie. I have many questions about this little dude, and I cant find any info on him! Its like I am the ONLY one with a pet wood duck! He is a indoor pet, and wheres a diaper and all that. He makes a ton of noises and strange behavior that I realy want to know about. When my dad comes in the house, Maggie starts screaming and chirps realy fast. Is this because Maggie loves my dad? Maggie also does this when I play with him and talk to him in a weird voice. Also, Maggie does this odd WACHOO! sound, and all his head feathers stick up. He does this when I sorta creep on him slowly. Its like its a warning sound but I don't know. I cant find any of this info on google, so if there is anyone in this world with a indoor pet wood duck, please share some info! Thanks
SAM_1050.JPG
FullSizeR.jpg

Last edited:
I have the BEST pet EVER!!! Its a pet male wood duck named Maggie. I have many questions about this little dude, and I cant find any info on him! Its like I am the ONLY one with a pet wood duck! He is a indoor pet, and wheres a diaper and all that. He makes a ton of noises and strange behavior that I realy want to know about. When my dad comes in the house, Maggie starts screaming and chirps realy fast. Is this because Maggie loves my dad? Maggie also does this when I play with him and talk to him in a weird voice. Also, Maggie does this odd WACHOO! sound, and all his head feathers stick up. He does this when I sorta creep on him slowly. Its like its a warning sound but I don't know. I cant find any of this info on google, so if there is anyone in this world with a indoor pet wood duck, please share some info! Thanks View attachment 1551281 View attachment 1551282
Are you sure that Maggie is a male? If you look in Wikipedia, the duck in your pictures looks more like a female to me.
How did you got Maggie? Are there any breeders/hatcheries selling them? I'd like to have some - Now i really think i'm a duck-addict… :th

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom