I have a prayer request....

Heavenicole(:

Hatching
8 Years
Nov 29, 2011
Hi guys, Im a former BYC member, My name was Nikky. I left due to some certain reasons, Anyways,

Today, 11/30/11 - I was Diagnosed with Myeloid Lukemia, It is Cureable and Treatable. Praise the Lord! Hoping to Start Chemo ASAP, So i can be home for CHRISTmas, Hopefully. I will also
loose my hair
sad.png
- Its very hard on my family, Mainly my mom and dad. I ask for your prayers. I would tell the story but i dont
exactly remember much after the Bone Marrow, The sleeping medicine kinda kicked everything outta me,
But please. I ask for your prayers, Not only for me, But for my family also. I know how kind BYC members are
And i Praise God for you guys also, Thanks so much.

Please, Keep us in your prayers.

Last edited:
hugs.gif
Hi Heaven! I am sorry to hear what you are going through right now. I am praying for you and the rest of your family, as well as the doctors. I hope that you are feeling better soon and that the chemo does it's job well and quickly!
smile.png
I also hope you can be home for Christmas!
big_smile.png
Keep us posted when you can!
frow.gif

Cancer is something that has really become a close aquaintance with me over the past year. I am so very sorry to hear that you are going throuh this, sweetie. It is something that no one should ever have to endure!
Take heart that it is cureable and stay strong in your faith. You have my prayers and thoughts and well wishes
hugs.gif

Please join us on the Cancer Support Thread. There are tons of great folks there, all of who know first hand what cancer is all about. It is a loving and supportive thread that has helped many.
smile.png

I'll try and paste a link here for you.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=295839

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom