I have a question for you duck people- SOLVED

BlueBaby

Chick hatching addict.
8 Years
Mar 21, 2016
Someplace near Phoenix, Arizona
Duck egg's are supposed to be a larger size then the typical chicken egg's, right? Where do you buy the bigger egg carton's from that will hold those egg's? Some of my chicken hen's are laying egg's so big that I am afraid to close the lid on the large size egg carton's. I figured that this would be a good place to ask my question at.

Amazon has lots of options, i tell anyone i give eggs too that they wont get anymore eggs untill my carton comes back

I already have a ton of the large size egg carton's, but some of my Turken hen's are laying large enough that I want to get some jumbo sized egg carton's, but I can't find anyplace that sell's those jumbo sized egg carton's. That's why I am asking here.

I already have a ton of the large size egg carton's, but some of my Turken hen's are laying large enough that I want to get some jumbo sized egg carton's, but I can't find anyplace that sell's those jumbo sized egg carton's. That's why I am asking here.
I just use the regular egg cartons from the grocery store. What I do is try to put the smaller duck eggs in the hole next to the hinge of the carton. It still won't close but it closes good enough for me. Egg cartons are very expensive so I just make do with what people save for me.

Back
Top Bottom