I have been in Hospital and UPDATE ON HATCH PICS PICS PICS

BamaChicken

Orpingtons Bama Style
12 Years
Nov 14, 2007
DH called me to tell two had hatched. They finally let me out today. I have some of the cutest chicks. Can't wait to take pics. if I feel like it. I have been a sick puppy. I was feeling fine till noon Monday and then I started throwing up and diarrhea and then pooping blood. Been a little rough. I am feeling better. I didn't think they were going to let me go today. I have had clear liquids since Mon. and they sent me home to ease into eating again. I have to be on antibiotics for two more weeks and then colonospy. The CT Scan showed my colon and intestines in a a mess from this stuff. Hope no one else gets it.
Sorry now back to the chicks. I will be moving them when they finish hatching. Show you the big surprise.

Last edited:
Julie,

Congratulations on the hatch. I have noticed that you were absent. I am glad that you are feeling better, take it easy and don't try to do too much!

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you've been ill. My chicks are hatching though, and I think one of the blues is pipped. Or this rotten little chick put a piece of shell on the egg to get me excited.
big_smile.png
It's in a position that I can't tell

I do hope you start feeling better soon. Drink Aloe Vera juice mixed in a juice that you can drink. My brother used that for his colitus and it really worked to ease his intestinal bleeding.

Thanks, I will see if I can find some. I appreciate all the prayers. Don't know what I would do without DH. He has been taking good care of me and the chickies. I bought some Activia yogurt to try for the first thing. i will see how that goes. I am going to go check on the bator and see if I have any more pretties hatched. Lonecowboy, Hoping for your blue Orpies.

Hey Julie,
I'm glad you're home now, and with lots of rest you'll be back to normal in no time. Take it easy, and don't push things too hard. I am sending prayers your way.
Can't wait to see the little ones. Take care of yourself first though.

Jada

Back
Top Bottom