I have had it with the PO and now I am changing my shipping proceedure

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
Not one but 2 packages were lost last week in the PO. Both full of eggs, both of which I have to replace at my own cost (although both parties are helping with shipping) I am so mad. First if you have ever received a box from me you see just how long I spend wrapping them. Then to have both still lost 12 days later is crazy!!!

From now on all of my egg orders are going to be insured for full value and I will have to require an invoice signed so that I may present that if they are lost and I want to claim the insurance. This is so frustrating and even more time consuming and more expensive so now my shipping price is going to go up as well.

Ugg just needed to vent.
somad.gif

So sorry! That's why I would like to pick mine up from you! I'm looking at Jan.29th if that's possible?
smile.png

Chris, I feel like live birds are different if they go out express they have a better tracking system for them and I think they are less likely to get lost. All the chick shipments I have read about getting lost were priority not express. But who on earth can afford to ship eggs express?

1mommahen that is fine just dont forget to remind me lol I did get a new appointment book that I will be trying to force myself to use.
smile.png

Do you have any SG's for sale, or do you know when you might? Your previous avatar convinced me
wink.png

that stinks with the eggs! I had some ordered, and they were lost for 10 days. They finally got to me, but frozen and apparently scrambled before that.
somad.gif

then, I got serama eggs shipped a week later - They got to me over night and they weren't any closer to me than the previous batch of eggs!! The system is totally screwy - can't rely on it at all. They're either way better than you could have hoped, or they destroy your eggs
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom