I have no idea what I am doing

WOW!!!! I always forget to look at dates! Thanks! Well I am glad the duck is grown up and is doing good! Sorry....
I think it's hilarious. People come across this thread on occasion and give hatching advice :gig
But. . it's a good practice to Not post until you know the outcome of the thread. In many cases someones bird has died and it's sad when people don't realise that and continue to post advice :(

I think it's hilarious. People come across this thread on occasion and give hatching advice :gig
But. . it's a good practice to Not post until you know the outcome of the thread. In many cases someones bird has died and it's sad when people don't realise that and continue to post advice :(
That actually happen to me a couple weeks ago....I did not look at the whole thread. I made this post I was so proud of...I looked back at the tread....and deleted the post faster then fast. I felt really bad...but I don't think anyone had seen is yet...so whew!:th:duc

I need help ASAP please. I was pumping out my duck pond to clean it and plugged in the pool heater by mistake which was out of the water at the moment. A few seconds later I saw that it was smoking so I pulled the plug out and pulled down the plastic to vent out the run. Can this smoke kill my ducks? The heater was hanging about 4 feet off the ground and the were ground level. It smoke for only a few seconds but it smelled at first. I’ve heard that burning certain things can kill birds. I’m worried sick right now please help. Is there anything I should do?

I need help ASAP please. I was pumping out my duck pond to clean it and plugged in the pool heater by mistake which was out of the water at the moment. A few seconds later I saw that it was smoking so I pulled the plug out and pulled down the plastic to vent out the run. Can this smoke kill my ducks? The heater was hanging about 4 feet off the ground and the were ground level. It smoke for only a few seconds but it smelled at first. I’ve heard that burning certain things can kill birds. I’m worried sick right now please help. Is there anything I should do?
Steven. . I think they will be fine since you reacted very fast I'm sure.
It's mostly Teflon your probably thinking of and I doubt Your heater has any in it.

Back
Top Bottom