I Have Shingles! ** UPDATE** Now My Daughter Has Chicken Pox! (Pg 10)

dangerouschicken

Will Barter For Coffee
12 Years
May 6, 2007
Columbia Gorge, OR
It hurts so bad I think I'm going to die! OW OW OW OW OW!

hit.gif

Since it is basically a resurfacing of chicken pox, can I accidentally give it to my chickens?
hu.gif
lol.png

Last edited:
Awwwww- I am so sorry!!! As a person who has never had the pox, Yikes! I got vaccinated a couple of years ago, but I still worry about it. I am sending you healing thoughts and my best wishes for a swift recovery
hugs.gif

You have my most sincere sympathy. This too shall pass. Just hang in there.

Rufus

I have heard that when you get it as an adult its much worse than if you had it as a kid. Definite sympathies!
hugs.gif

* Bad stuff, DC. My mom's had it, but not recently. She got it around her waist 2-3 times. (Come to think of it, she hasn't had it at all since they started her on Synthroid--- (hmmmm, interesting!)

Last edited:
Oh man, I don't want it to scar my face
sad.png

But all of your warm wishes are making me feel a little less stressed, which is what caused it to begin with. I found out my oldest daughter has Autism, and I think that set it off.

Dont worry- its not going to scar you at all. In fact, you will be feeling much much better in a day or two. Hold peace in your heart dear
smile.png
You can and will handle the struggles that life hands you. Stay positive and try to rest and heal.

Back
Top Bottom